Academic Advisor for BA in Environmental and Sustainability Studies: Sharon Spradling
To schedule an advising appointment, click here.
Location: 4th Floor Enterprise Hall
Advising for BA, Environmental & Sustainability Studies degree will:
- Help you understand degree requirements
- Offer guidance on the transfer admission process
- Help you read your Degree Evaluation and map out the road to graduation (will not map out all 4 years for you to see if you will graduate on time. Please come prepared with your own 4 year plan for us to review)
- Discuss and help you declare a concentration
- Offer information on opportunities to enhance your degree including, but not limited to, internships, study abroad, honors in the major, and the Accelerated MS Program in Environmental Science and Policy
In order to make your advising experience as successful as possible, please keep the following in mind:
- Know your situation: Review your own record in Degree Works. Your advisor has access to exactly the same information you do and has no “insider” information into your record.
- Know the requirements: All students should know the applicable university, CHSS, and program policies. Read the University Catalog and the information we provide on this website.
- Bring paperwork: If you know that you need a specific form, you can save time by bringing it pre-filled with your details (G#, name, etc.).
Please find a list of forms for undergraduate students here: https://registrar.gmu.edu/forms/undergraduate/.